Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 10, 2009

those were the days...

those were such happy days in my high school.
there were someone I cared about.
they were someone I cared for a while.

and now?

look at her face,
remember their names,
doesnt mean anything to me.

i just
forget
the way we stayed together.

i dont wanna buy them flowers on their birthday.
or call them to tell everything's ok.

i just wanna make them forget about me exactly the way i forget about them.

'cuz there's no longer "us"
just me and my way.

can I call it "friends?"

i gave up being a good friend long time ago,
so my heart will be less complicated.

if possible, i just wanna make everyone I love happy
and
fuck the rest

you cant care for a person for a while to call her "friend"

you have to care about her for the rest of your life.

so,
that's what " a friend" means to me.

today,
i visied some blogs of my high-school classmates.

and i know
they're just classmates
may i forget about them?



haha

i myself
am the worst person
but come to think about it
the worst person in the world
suddenly
feel
a little sad.

Không có nhận xét nào: